Tuesday, July 14, 2015

an Upupa came into my Qi field today


Today when I was lying in my hammock under the trees in the green garden I thought: It would be wonderful to see an upupa (hoopoe)..
last time must have been at least one year ago, by the time my father was visiting.

Then I opened my book and thought no further about it.

One hour later I can see a bird coming on to the center of the lawn, behind a flowerpot. I could not believe my eyes when I saw what kind of bird it was - an upupa!
Amazed by the power of thought, I laid comfortably in my hammock just looking at it, marveled.
I wondered what he was coming to say to me this time?
Or was he just, like me, staring at me enjoying my relaxing energy - qi - field?
I know that each and every one of us has a qi-field which goes up to twenty meters (if you are a qi gong master it can reach up to 200 meters). The upupa was standing only fifteen meters away.
I believe he was sucking up my qi, while staring at me all the time.
Or, to tell the truth, we were sucking up each others qi. And we were sucking diesel.

If one is sensitive enough to read the signs of life and to feel the messages coming, then birds can be really powerful. For me different birds have had different meanings through time. Pelicans riding the Mexican waves of the Pacifics have come to mean beauty and harmony. Owls are for me pure transformation and inner wisdom. Upupas stand for royalty and spirituality.
(see an earlier blog post of mine for full description)




What more could be the meaning of birds?

A friend of mine, a film maker, told me his story with birds. When his mother died and he returned home after the funeral, he was met by two eagles circulating above his house for a long time.
He stood there wondering, and tears came down from his cheeks. Now he knew in his heart, his mother was, and would always, watch over him.

When my father was attending my grandfather´s funeral he could hear the song of a bird coming from a branch in the tree. When he turned around he could see the Pyrrhula pyrrhula (bullfinchsitting there with his big red breast shining midst the green lush. His thought was not logical, it was instant - and therefore more real. His heart whispered to him: there is your father giving you a red card. In fact, my grand-father used to be a soccer judge.

A few years after the funeral, I was sitting in the olive grow, when a white dough came up to me. It landed just within reach for me to touch it if I wanted. But I didn´t, I was listening to it.
My head was empty, without any thought - I was touched by what I felt. I felt my grand-father was
sitting next to me. It was his soul in that little body. And now he came back to what he had dreamed of. Once he came to visit on the hill where I live on. On that occasion he held a speech in front of my Italian family. I had to translate everything into Italian. He said "I would be really happy to come here to work for you giving a helping hand with the olive trees".
Who would suite better with olive branches than a white dough?

Those stories are all birds connected with death. Many people are being reincarnated into birds, this is my full conviction.
However, the long visit I received today was connected with life. In which way I must figure out, but I could just sense it.

I wonder if the upupa was standing there just like my horse use to: with one leg bent in a position of rest. When I let her down in the garden, there is a wide area to grass on. After a short while she gets tired of eating, then she would stand next to me, touching the hammock with her big smooth mouth. She finds it comforting to sleep next to me.
She feels my protecting, calm qi-field. And she knows that within twenty cm it is very strong. I believe she doesn´t know these numbers, but I truly believe she doesn´t need them, cause she just needs to sense it.






No comments:

Post a Comment